Saturday, October 11, 2014

Post 2

This week was a rough one, I feel like I was in sleepy land most of the week, but I managed to finish my work and that is great. I loved watching the Acton Heroes video on Paul Robshaw, I learned a valuable lesson that we always need to maintain our values, no matter what is happening around us. Paul Robshaw lost everything at one point, but he was able to rebuild and keep going. I found it interesting that his parents left him "nothing" as far as material things went, but he said his dad had given him an example and he knew how to work for things. Today a lot of people (kids mostly) don't know how to work for things, and that is really sad. They get tired easily and normal daily activities are stressful and tiring. I want my kids to feel the joy of hard work, and know how to do it. Because when we pass we can't take anything with us, except what we have learned.
I have whittled down a business plan and I am going to do coupon classes for my $100 project. It is something I know a lot about and I could help a lot of people save money.

No comments:

Post a Comment